1. USE OF THE WEBSITE
- You may use our website for your personal and non-commercial purposes.
- You may not use our website for any unlawful purpose or in any way that could harm or impair the website’s operation or security.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of the website or its content.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All content on this website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of WHITCO LTD or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
4. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites for your convenience. These links do not imply endorsement or responsibility for the content of those websites.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- This website and its content are provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, express or implied. WHITCO LTD disclaims all warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- WHITCO LTD and its affiliates will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising from your use of the website.
7. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
- WHITCO LTD reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time. Changes will be effective immediately upon posting on this website. Your continued use of the website following any changes constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
8. GOVERNING LAW
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
9. CONTACT US
Thank you for visiting WHITCO LTD. We hope you find our website informative and useful.
LAST MODIFIED: 22 OCTOBER 2023